Thursday 19 November 2015

Life's goals

I haven't written in this blog for a long time. Why? Well I have been trying to sort my life out. Have I achieved those goals? XD not exactly but hey I have had some life changing experiences that have milder me into a better person...or some shit like that. Working towards a career backfired, I have been jumping from place to place but either people or circumstances have been against me. From beautician at Nenigeit at Covent Garden where I witnessed r ism ride in the heart of London from my manager, you may have heard of her Lisa potter Dixon. She pretty much bullied people, removed their commission and put on her target sheet, she could never hit her targets as she was busy skiving off work getting massages and getting her minions to cover her to head office. Now she stands a name people may know but surrounded by lemmings who do her budding and conform to her view of beauty. Apart from lamenting becoming a freelancer, I was pretty darn good at selling because I believed in the brand, the products I thought had great standing in the market but with family problems and targeted harassment from Lisa, I fell into a pit of negativity and decided to leave when a college got sacked for theft. Now this was interesting, she pretended to be my friend but used me as cannon fodder I was her escape goat. When it came down to the last few accusations I was abroad and finally staff searched her bag at a party and all was revealed. This led me to working at Ethnic multicultural media awards aka Emma Awards - I started interning for the website and was hoping to see the workings of the award ceremonies. Celebrating the elite in diversity which people such as Nelson Mandala, Mohammad Ali, Amir Khan and more - I was proud to be part of s publication honouring lesser known people due to their race. Unknown to me that the office held home to the biggest racist, narcissist, monster who I dealt with for the next three and a half years... To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment